Automation Academy offers multiple training opportunities in the following formats:
- Self-paced learning
This training takes place online only. It includes quizzes and/or daily assignments with checks and feedback from an Academy trainer.
- Instructor-led trainings
This training consists of live webinar sessions or face-to-face training sessions.
- Trainer Training
WorkFusion provides a Train-The-Trainer program that allows scaling training within Partner’s practice
Learning paths Overview
Multiple learning paths are available for trainees with different background. Power User path is open to a trainee after self-registration, other advanced paths are available by nominations from WorkFusion Partners and Customers.
Training instances usage
- Training instances accounts should remain anonymous. Please do not store your personal data there.
- Using any data from training instance (other usernames, email addresses, bot code and etc.) except your own Business Processes and Manual tasks is forbidden.
- Training instances can be used for training purposes ONLY. POC and other work-related activity is forbidden.
- After an assignment is graded, trainees have to stop working on the graded business process. Schedules have to be stopped as well.
- Automation Academy has the right to delete all the Business Processes after grading in case of high instance load. We highly recommend to export the needed Business Processes after being certified.
Assignments grading procedure
All assignments are graded daily by Academy trainers, questionnaires are graded automatically. Passing grades and attempts are stated in each assignment and quiz.
Please note that for each resubmitted assignment, the trainer has the right to lower the score by 10%.
All questions regarding training and assignments are to be posted on WorkFusion Forum. Post your question in Automation Academy category - https://forum.workfusion.com/c/automation-academy and our trainers will get back to you as soon as possible.
Questions about training instances issues, Knowledge Base and courses access should be addressed to email@example.com. Before submitting your question, please check the Academy FAQ, as you may find your answer there.
Certifications are obtained online on Automation Academy in the form of an end-to-end assignment. The certificate will be provided if the passing grade is achieved and a trainee meets all the prerequisites.
The Solutions Consultant training certification consists of a 30-minute product overview presentation to the trainer. If the presentation meets the required standards, the trainer will issue a certification.
How certifications expire
Workfusion can make a decision to let a certification expire. In those cases, the Academy will notify all students and partner managers three months before the certification expires.
The key reasons for letting certifications expire are:
- Release major version of WF software
- Release new major update of particular course or certification process
Automation Academy by WorkFusion is the only WorkFusion training provider. All content, specifically questions, videos and diagrams, certification exams are the proprietary and confidential property of WorkFusion. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in anyway without the express authorization of Automation Academy by WorkFusion.
Approval for course retakes and their timelines will be subject to trainer and based on the trainee’s individual performance and qualification.
Security & disqualification policy
Automation Academy reserves the right to disqualify trainees ( or/and expire trainee's certificates) who engage in fraudulent or otherwise inappropriate activities. Examples of such misconduct, misuse, and fraud include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cheating while taking the course, i.e. using another trainee’s code in whole or in part
Providing or accepting improper assistance
- Falsifying identity or impersonating another individual to gain access to a course, quiz, assignment, or training instance
- Copying, publishing, disclosing, transmitting, selling, offering to sell, posting, downloading, distributing in any way, or otherwise transferring, modifying, making derivative works of, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or translating any assignments/quizzes in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose
- Creating, publishing, selling, offering to sell, posting, downloading, distributing in any way, or otherwise transferring any assignment solutions or correct answers to the quizzes
- Creating, publishing, selling, offering to sell, posting, downloading, distributing in any way, or otherwise transferring other trainees personal data.
The Academy can disqualify trainees for a two-month period (or more, depending on the reason for disqualification). This entails suspending the student’s Automation Academy account and close their access to all courses and certifications.
A trainee can appeal the disqualification by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.