About this course
This course offers a comprehensive overview of the current state-of-the-art for business automation, how to consider ways to include automation in your own organization, and the costs and benefits of this transformative technology.
What you’ll learn
- Basics of digital transformation and its historical background
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other relevant automation approaches
- The power of Intelligent Automation and RPA 2.0
- How to weigh the benefits and costs of business automation
- Automation best practices throughout the journey — from identifying an opportunity to scaling success across an organization
Who this course is for
Anyone interested in learning more about how business process automation can benefit teams throughout their organization, including operations, finance, human resources and more. It’s especially helpful for operations leaders and forward-looking team managers.
Course content modules
Business Transformation in the Digital Era
Automation Powered by AI and Robotics
Costs and Benefits of Implementing Automation
Finding an Automation Opportunity and Implementing It
Automation glossary and knowledge recap