Automation Consultant’s journey
Intelligent Automation Cloud can deliver significant value to your business. However, a major challenge for you as Automation Consultant is to figure out where and how to implement automation — especially if you have no prior experience and need to convince your colleagues that your proposed project is feasible
What you’ll learn
- How to use existing Digital Workers for automation
- Roles and methodology for Discovery
- How to build a solution for automation
- How to utilize specified assets during all Discovery stages
- Benefits of opportunity assessment and how to prioritize Digital Workers
- How to customize your workflow depending on your business needs
Your Automation Journey includes 4 courses:
Course introduces Discovery techniques, explains the Delivery plan, and provides a useful toolkit to will help reduce the time spent designing a process.
Get to Know Intelligent Automation Cloud
This comprehensive guide provides a detailed overview of the platform’s capabilities.
Work with Intelligent Automation Cloud
Course gives you basic knowledge of how Intelligent Automation Cloud works, applications it includes, services it uses, and business needs it solves.
Automation Consulting Certification
To be the certified as an Automation Consultant you must successfully complete an assignment that combines all required knowledge of the Discovery process.