Operations Manager’s journey
As you will be responsible for the support and analysis of Digital Worker activity, learn to define specific goals of automation and set a strategy to build, manage, and maintain an effective team to bring automation projects to life
What you’ll learn
- How to make the WorkSpace application your new virtual office
- How to tag in WorkSpace
- Why subject matter experts (SMEs) and data analysts must collaborate — and what tagging rules they need to follow
- Benefits of automating for SMEs
- How to manage existing business processes, and how to identify and eliminate performance gaps
- How to analyze performance of your team (regular team members or Digital Workers) and improve it
Your Automation Journey includes 7 courses:
Get to Know Intelligent Automation Cloud
This comprehensive guide provides a detailed overview of the platform’s capabilities
Work with Intelligent Automation Cloud
Gives you basic knowledge of how Intelligent Automation Cloud works, applications it includes, services it uses, and business needs it solves
Introduction to Human in the loop
Helps Operations Specialists understand the benefits of using WorkSpace
Working with Tara
Showcases Tara, one of our Digital Workers, including her full installation and configuration. You will learn how to run this Digital Worker and review results
Working with Evelyn (2 courses: Adverse Media Monitoring and Name Sanctions Screening)
Showcases Evelyn, one of our Digital Workers, including her full installation and configuration. You will learn how to run this Digital Worker and review results.
Working with Kendrick
Meet Kendrick, your AI Customer Identity Program Analyst. Learn how to run this Digital Worker via Control Tower and analyze results in WorkSpace.
Working with Darryl
Meet Darryl, your AI Customer Due Diligence Program Analyst. Learn how to start, run, and customize this Digital Worker.